Date: 5/3/2020 at 7:00:00 AM
Ride with Team Ronald McDonald House New York to benefit children with cancer and their families! Join us in the 2020 TD Five Boro Bike Tour, a 40-mile car-free bicycle ride spanning all five boroughs of New York City on May 3, 2020.
Members of Team Ronald agree to raise a minimum of $1,200 in exchange for their entry. 100% of the funds raised will help Ronald McDonald House New York keep families close while their child undergoes cancer treatment at various New York City hospitals.
Team members receive:
- Free registration and guaranteed entrance to the 2020 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Official 2020 Team Ronald Bike Tour jersey
- EARLY START on Ride Day-- Skip the crowds!!
- Personalized online fundraising page
- Complimentary light breakfast before the ride
- Complimentary lunch at the Finish Festival
- Fundraising tips and strategies delivered to your email
- The chance to make a difference for the children who stay at Ronald McDonald House New York
There is a $20 registration fee that is required to receive your fundraising page. The $20 will be credited to your fundraising efforts. Your actual Bike Tour registration through Bike New York will be completed at a later date, and will not cost you anything (original cost: $110).
To join our team or receive more information please contact Daniele Starfield at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you've secured your own entry number to the 2020 Bike Tour and do not need one of our charity entries, you are not subject to our minimum fundraising requirement.
If you have your own entry but would still like to join Ronald McDonald House New York's Team, please contact Daniele Starfield (email@example.com). You can still support RMH-NY by creating a personal webpage to raise funds for pediatric cancer patients and their families.
Click HERE to view sponsorship opportunities with Team Ronald for the TD 5 Boro Bike Tour.